Every year many people are relocating to Miami, Florida. South Florida is an exceptionally attractive place of residence in many important ways. Factors including ideal weather, geographic location, an exciting international business climate and favorable financial characteristics, such as homestead protection laws and the absence of mandatory state income tax, all attract many corporations and affluent individuals to our community every year.
Greater Miami is comprised of many different “cities”, municipalities and “villages”, to name a few: Coral Gables, Key Biscayne, Pinecrest, Coconut Grove, Miami Beach, Fisher Island, Bal Harbour and others. When relocating to South Florida it is important to know that each place has its own flavor, attractions, personality, taxation, school districts and in some cases, its own mayor and City Council, with active resident participation.
We at Soria Realty excel in providing top Miami relocation services to newcomers into our communities by providing guidance and assistance as to what the various residential areas have to offer to meet the individual requirements of each client. Our highly specialized Miami relocation realtor-associates take pride in sharing their knowledge and experience on our neighborhoods, schools, recreational facilities, marinas, private clubs, golf courses, houses of worship, as well as basics such cable, electricity and telephone service connection.
If you are interested in relocating to South Florida Contact Us for more information on how we can help you!
SELL YOUR PROPERTY
Marketing Your Home
The success enjoyed by Soria Realty over the past 15 years is primarily attributable to their reputation for providing personalized service, along with the firm’s effective use of traditional and state-of-the-art marketing mechanisms. From the moment Soria Realty is engaged to market your property be assured that your home is getting the exposure it needs to ensure a timely and financially rewarding transaction.
Professional Photos and Brochures
A professional photographer under our direction will photograph the property so as to provide potential buyers with a comprehensive overview of your home, its finishes and setting. Our internal marketing manager will then design a brochure using the professional photographs of the property and a carefully written description highlighting its features. Given the widespread use of direct mailings, the brochure is mailed without an envelope in order to maximize its visual impact and attract more interest in the property. The brochures are distributed amongst a diverse group of households, brokers, and businesses in the target areas, so as to ensure maximum exposure for your property.
E-mail Marketing to Exclusive List
Our in-house marketing team creates customized flyers announcing New Property Listings, Brokers’ Open Houses and Sunday Open Houses that are distributed electronically every week to a database of our exclusive list of local and international prospects.
In addition to providing services for local buyers, Soria Realty and its professional staff specializes in providing real estate services for international buyers.
Miami’s real estate market is currently saturated with homes for sale, foreclosures, and short sale properties. Purchasers from all over the world are taking advantage of the current market and Miami’s beautiful city life. Whether purchasing property for personal or investment purposes, Soria Realty’s staff will provide personal services including viewing beautiful properties before you set foot into the states. Soria Realty’s goal is to provide the buyer with multiple properties within their search criteria so the buyer is able to find and purchase property without wasting any time. As an international buyer, you can sit back and relax knowing that Soria Realty will work hard to find the property of your dreams while taking into consideration your personal needs as an international home buyer.
Soria Realty’s Professional staff will provide the following services for the international buyer:
1. Assign a Realtor to the buyer who speaks the same language as the buyer.
2. Set up a free consultation via phone or web to get an idea of the type of property the buyer is searching for.
3. Provide the best-discounted properties, including available short sales that correlate with the buyer’s preferences.
4. Provide the buyer with a link where the buyer is able to virtually view the property, community, schools and beaches, etc.
5. Once the buyer has narrowed down their choices, we will have a list of properties available before the buyer steps off of the plane.
6. Upon the buyer’s arrival in Miami, one of our experienced realtors will drive the buyer to view each property that the buyer chooses to visit.
7. Work with the buyer until we find a home the buyer is completely satisfied with.
8. If the buyer is not a cash buyer, we will provide a list of banks to assist in financing the home.
9. Once the buyer has signed a contract to purchase property, one of our trained professionals will assist the buyer through the entire purchasing process of gathering all the necessary documents, such as inspections and surveys, to complete the buying process.